Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF

my hands and feet are icy cold. Time to cook some chicken soup.

What i like most about Fridays is that I have an optional one hour class in the morning at 10, and an optional 1.5 hour seminar in the evening. :)

What I look forward to most (ok actually just last.. since i've only met him two fridays ago) Friday nights lately is that I get to see him. But i don't think that's gonna happen tonight.

What i dislike about this weekend is that I have an essay due on Saturday at 6pm and I have to read another 100 pages before I can know enough to write it without sounding like a fool.

Another thing I dislike about this weekend is that I have to postpone my getaway to Cambridge.

What I crave most on Friday mornings at 2am is some nasi kandar, teh tarik and ayu or fais (or both, if they're kind to each other) for company.

And of course, lola. I miss lola.

No comments: